Confusions of a Wife and Mother

I have a lot of things in my life I don't understand. So instead of just complaining to my friends I have decided to open it up to the whole world. Everyone has things to complain about and get off their chest. I might just be a little more open with it, but hey it makes for some honest amusement most of the time.

Monday, April 12, 2010

I don't understand men....yes they say the same thing about us!

Though I know men are confusing at times, I still find it funny at their inability to say they are wrong or sorry. Even over the stupidest things. Yes, most of the time you can read them like a book they are pretty predictable, but not on this such issue. They will pop off at the mouth and say something stupid if they were wrong, but won't admit it. What is that? Is it that part in the back of their brain that says "HEY! Don't give up now shes almost given up, just say something stupid." Who knows. What I do know is that they have weird ways of getting in their point across even if they are wrong and you sit there and think about it for a second and go "wait, what?" Every woman has to know what I'm talking about it happens all the time to my friends and I. We are constantly comparing the stories of stupid excuses and avoiding saying sorry stories. Why do they have to be so hard headed?

No comments:

Post a Comment