Confusions of a Wife and Mother

I have a lot of things in my life I don't understand. So instead of just complaining to my friends I have decided to open it up to the whole world. Everyone has things to complain about and get off their chest. I might just be a little more open with it, but hey it makes for some honest amusement most of the time.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

WHY THE CANDY!!??

Soo as a mom you always try to do cute little things for holidays and that usually involves baking of some sort. I made a bunny cake for Easter and of course I had to do all the filling of the eggs with all the candy....well right after Easter this year my kids and I made a cookie cake for my husband's bday. Left the cookie cake on the counter a long with their Easter baskets. Let me just tell you that was a bad idea. My son who is going to be four decides he is hungry wakes up eats more then half the cookie cake and if you have seen those things they aren't small. Not to mention Easter candy on top of that...It's hard not to laugh at the things they try to get away with. I asked him Gavin what did you do this morning and with no smile on his face and all serious he said, "I was hungry I ate daddy's cake." LOL I tried to stay serious, but that tends not to happen. He walks down stairs looks at me and says "WHAT!?" Like he is the head of this house. I just laughed and sent him to a chair to sit, but he still doesn't understand bc he was hungry he wanted to eat so whats the problem? They baffle my mind sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment