Confusions of a Wife and Mother

I have a lot of things in my life I don't understand. So instead of just complaining to my friends I have decided to open it up to the whole world. Everyone has things to complain about and get off their chest. I might just be a little more open with it, but hey it makes for some honest amusement most of the time.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

POTTY TRAINING SUCKS!!!

So first of all YES I knew it was going to suck and second of all I THOUGHT I was prepared! WRONG I was! Not only did my son start out doing amazingly well I decided to make a stupid mistake and just let my worries go. Why that is a bad thing? A few months later he decides to start pooping his pants. What I don't understand after reading WEBSITE AFTER WEBSITE, is the fact that nothing in his schedule has been dramatically changed and yet he still continues to do it. Though I do know that if he gets bribed OH you bet he will run for the bathroom and will have no accidents till he gets what he wants, but that's NOT how you teach a child to potty trained. I think he is still waiting for that gift to come out if he goes potty on the toilet and it's just not going to happen. So we have abandoned all pull ups and diapers and he has got the "pee-pee" down, but still gets "poo-poo" ALL wrong. I am at a lose. So I just stay positive? Is that the best advice out there? REALLY!!? That's all you experts have!? I want some answers damn it. I'm sorry there is only so much poop you can clean out of underwear during a day before you start to get cranky. Parents correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know one of us out there that isn't frustrated when a child goes from NO accidents to going in his/her pants all the time....soooo annoyed and at a lose as to what to do. HELP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment